FUEL & FIRE, the book
My Metallica book is back in stock again, and if you don't have it, buy it now. It has 200 pages, some of them in color.
A review on amazon say "This book is the most detailed Metallica book I have ever seen. There are so many items in the book not only the text but with tons of pictures so you know what to look for. Do yourself a favour and buy this book. I call it the bible for Metallica fans"
By getting a copy you will also support your favourite website Encyclopedie Metallica. See below how to order the book online, or from your local bookstore. By it now and receive a free interview CD.
- By Sem Hadland, yepp, that's me
- Released by Collectors Guide Publishing, Canada
- Distributed worldwide
- 200 Pages
- 16 Pages in colors
- With FREE interview CD!
- 700 photos and cover scans
- More than you can handle
- Overall good reviews
1. The complete Metallica history
2-11. Complete discography
12 Video discography
13 Bootlegs and interview discs
14 Rare recordings
15 The Metallica family tree
16 Cover tunes
Bonus: Free interview CD
1. Kristy Knight intro (0:54)
2. James Hetfield May 1996 (8:31)
3. Kristy Knight intro (0:26)
4. Kirk Hammett August 1991 (10:23)
5. Kristy Knight intro (0:29)
6. Jason Newsted February 1996 (16:07)